Monday, September 6, 2010

Top Fives (6 Sep 2010)

With the app scene really picking up lately - especially the new PDK stuff - I thought I would update my top app lists. It goes without saying that I intentionally do not include the default apps, which see allot of use on my phone. Each list is in order 1 to 5. 

Most used:
GrooveShark
Facebook
pReader
AccuRadio
AccuWeather

Most useful
Scratch
P2Snippets
Shoplists
OutlineTracker
YellowPages.ca

Games
Galcon
Ex Zeus
Angry Birds
Buka
Hockey Nations 2010

Specialized website apps.
PreCentral (unofficial)
webOS roundup
CBC
Flixter
engadget

I had originally had the PreCentral and webOS roundup apps on the first list but moved them to website apps to  avoid duplication. But they see quite a bit of extensive daily use and used more than almost every other app.

http://ferenczypre.blogspot.com

-- Sent from my palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment