Friday, September 3, 2010

AccuRadio

AccuRadio is awesome! It's basically digital radio for your phone, for free! This was the first music app that I was actually satisfied with.

The sound quality is really quite good. Load times are quite reasonable and the variety is extensive. I am never unpleasantly surprized when I explore different channels, and finding something I like is never a challenge.

The only real drawback would be that you can't choose specific songs. If you have an artist in mind that you would like to hear, you can find out which stations you are likely to hear them.

You can save stations to your favourites, and see your listening history. You can also hit the skip button anytime you feel the urge.

AccuRadio is digital radio for your phone - minus the monthly fees!

 Here is a PreFerred app I think you will like: AccuRadio


http://ferenczypre.blogspot.com

-- Sent from my palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment