Monday, September 6, 2010

I really need a Brew

I am becoming an App Junkie. In the past two weeks I must have bought a dozen apps. And tried out at least half that many free apps. It is too early for me to review any of them, but I will eventually. 

I've been going through the "my apps" page (the little cart button on the bottom right) from the app catalogue and posting short reviews for the apps I have straight into the catalogue. From now on I will do that before I remove apps as well. I've deleted a few dozen apps by now. Either because I found something better or I upgraded to a paid version.

I finally decided that I am going to give my Pre the full homebrew treatment. But I can't because I am unable to instal software on the iMac at work. I know a cafe where I will be able to. I really want to overclock my phone. And I want the thread killer - the app that tracks hidden processes and shuts them down. I think a few of my newer apps are still running in the background half the time, bogging everything down. I may buy a laptop just so I can HomeBrew my phone! 

Here are some of the paid apps I have picked up in the past ten days or so.
Galcon
Angry Birds
Hockey Nations 2010
Crusade of Destiny
ExZeus arcade
SuperKO Boxing2
FamilyGuy Uncensored
Buka
Everlands
Minefield
Galactic Beacon Vol1
Notes
Workout Tracker
TrackMyWork
Dough 

Free apps recently installed:
UberAppCat
Raging Thunder
Rednecks vs Aliens
TileStorm Lite
KeepScore Free

I've probably missed a  couple. I don't really see myself maintaining this  pace for the next while, but then I guess that depends on what PDK surprises appear in the catalogue. Once 2.0 hits the scene then I expect some really cool new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment