Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rahul Sood post on FB (8 Sep 2010)

I was trolling around for interesting webOS tidbits when I found this discussion board mentioned in the guest article on the Official Palm Blog by Rahul Sood.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=15251&uid=32915930478

An hour or so ago he added a really nice response to some of the commets left by the webOS community. I especially liked where he said:

"BTW, I am currently using webOS 2.0 on a daily basis, I'm very bullish about it ----  
Roland, Fritz, Guilaume.... I'm sorry you've been disappointed with webOS, but I'd like to offer a counterpoint. I had a partner meeting today with a major hardware vendor from the valley. One of the guys sitting across the table was talking about the benefits of Android and wondered why we didn't release an Android phone... I was like "Are you kidding me??" - then I showed him my device, shared with him the cards, multitasking, and I offered a general use case scenario using the calender, email, phone, and a game for fun..by the end of a 5 minute demo he was sold. He now gets why HP PSG is investing massive resources into Palm and webOS. "


Go over to the Palm FaceBook page to see the entire post.


http://ferenczypre.blogspot.com

-- Sent from my palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment