Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Map Envy

Coming back on the B-Line from UBC last night I watched guy with an iPhone4 fire up his Google Maps app and was I ever jealous. I fired right up immediately. The best description would be to say it "snapped into place." it was also very responsive as he moved arond on the map. That is the way it should run. I hear that on a Pre Plus with a little homebrew it does run like that. 

My computer at work won't allow me to install anything. Lot's of computers at UBC that I now have access to. Hopefully I will be able to finally start brewing my phone. I sure hope so. If not I will go to a cafe. My phone has been getting sluggish, and all the best fixes need Preware. Soon enough...

http://ferenczyram.blogspot.com

-- Sent from my palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment