Sunday, October 24, 2010

Notes Review

This app has somehow managed to become my favourite app. In the beginning I wasn't sure if I liked it at all, and it wasn't even my favourite note-taking app. After steady use, and extremely frequent updates, it has fully won me over.

Now I use it to write almost everything. Text messaging, e-mails, long FaceBook posts, App Catalogue reviews (like this one). I have a couple of blogs (on blogger, not wordpress, unfortunately) which I also write on Notes. It has become my most important app, and I really love the pace of progress I have been seeing. 

One feature that allot of people should be really excited about is Undo/Redo. I still see complaints about webOS not having this feature. As of Notes 1.2.3 (two updates ago) this is no longer the case. As far as I can tell it works exactly the way it's supposed to. So yes indeed, webOS (1.4.5!) does now have undo/redo!

Inglorious Apps have proven to be a dedicated developer, and the work they have done is amazing, and they are not done! This app is easily worth the cost.

I am considering switching to wordpress for my blogging because of the built in support for posterous. It would be nice to be able edit my posts once they are up. The integration with the rest of webOS is one of my favourite features.

http://ferenczyram.blogspot.com - my personal blog
http://ferenczypre.blogspot.com/ - webOS & Palm
http://ferenczymu.blogspot.com/ - youtube mashups

-- Sent from my palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment