Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rest in Peace

My Pre has finally died. It took one bump too many. I really do not know what I am gonna do. I have a week before I can afford to actually do anything about it. I haven't gotten around yet to speaking with Bell to see what they can do for me, but I will do so on Monday. My preference would actually be a Pre2, but I don't see that happening. BB Torch maybe? Perhaps an Android (although which one I really have no clue.

I need to do something soon though. I am having serious withdrawals right now. I've gotten spoiled over the last 6 months on always being connected. I don't like being unplugged.

It is very likely that this blog will be discontinued. Without a (working) Palm Pre in my possession I don't really see the point in writing about how much I love it...

But I do have a couple others, and who knows, maybe I'll love my next phone enough to want to write about it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment